Random

Sunday 11 January 2009

'did I say those words?'



I know he's a soft target but if you ever need something to bring a smile to your face quickly old George W is always on hand with a Bushism or two. Now, thanks to the Guardian's random generator, incomprehension is only a click away. Admit it: you'll miss him when he's gone.


BUSH UPDATE: It's so good it deserves to be posted up here too (thanks for the link John)


Bush Tours America To Survey Damage Caused By His Disastrous Presidency

5 comments:

Anonymous,  11 January 2009 at 19:45  

I will definitely miss him -- in the most positive way possible. Now if you could only find a picture of "Big Dick" Cheney in the Bunker, it would be perfect.

William Rycroft 11 January 2009 at 21:39  

If you followthis link here Kevin I hope that it'll tickle you further. Dick Cheney appears right at the end.

Anonymous,  12 January 2009 at 02:26  

Thanks for the warning that I had to get right to the end -- the first 90 per cent wasn't very good, but the last 15 seconds made it all worthwhile. I think I still like the picture you posted better.

William Rycroft 12 January 2009 at 08:13  

Dick Cheney as punchline. Who'd have thought it was possible?

Anonymous,  13 January 2009 at 16:18  

Here's a slicker bit of Bush video comedy.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP