Sunday, 11 January 2009

'did I say those words?'

I know he's a soft target but if you ever need something to bring a smile to your face quickly old George W is always on hand with a Bushism or two. Now, thanks to the Guardian's random generator, incomprehension is only a click away. Admit it: you'll miss him when he's gone.

BUSH UPDATE: It's so good it deserves to be posted up here too (thanks for the link John)

Bush Tours America To Survey Damage Caused By His Disastrous Presidency


KevinfromCanada 11 January 2009 at 19:45  

I will definitely miss him -- in the most positive way possible. Now if you could only find a picture of "Big Dick" Cheney in the Bunker, it would be perfect.

William Rycroft 11 January 2009 at 21:39  

If you followthis link here Kevin I hope that it'll tickle you further. Dick Cheney appears right at the end.

KevinfromCanada 12 January 2009 at 02:26  

Thanks for the warning that I had to get right to the end -- the first 90 per cent wasn't very good, but the last 15 seconds made it all worthwhile. I think I still like the picture you posted better.

William Rycroft 12 January 2009 at 08:13  

Dick Cheney as punchline. Who'd have thought it was possible?

John Self 13 January 2009 at 16:18  

Here's a slicker bit of Bush video comedy.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP