Random

Monday 18 June 2012

And the Gold winner is...


Well, there were only three names in the hat in the end for a hardback copy of Chris Cleave's new novel Gold, but with no prizes for silver or bronze the all important thing is who secured that vital spot on top of the podium. Annabel, Dan and Kity; you were entered into the 'hat' in the order you commented and the number generated totally at random was...



Making DAN the winner. Congratulations Dan, commiserations to the others. Dan, please email me your address (just click the 'email me' button on top left) and I'll get the book off to you pronto so you can finish it before the games begin.


4 comments:

Dan 18 June 2012 at 08:35  

Excellent, thank you Will. I rarely win anything so this has made a great start to my day. Emailing you now :)

Annabel (gaskella) 18 June 2012 at 09:06  

Oh well - as I was the only one for ages, I thought this had my name writ on it!

William Rycroft 18 June 2012 at 09:18  

Cheers Dan. Do come back and let us know what you thought once you've read it.

William Rycroft 18 June 2012 at 09:21  

Annabel, I thought it was yours too but a late flurry of entries (!) suddenly widened the field. You're an Amazon Viner aren't you, are there any copies available there?

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP