Random

Friday 5 October 2007

Face Trumpet

Many moons ago I trained as a dancer. It may be hard for those of you who know me now to picture me in tights, but it's true. Needless to say I didn't have what it takes to be the real Billy Elliot (quite apart from the fact that I grew up in Kent, hardly a gritty mining community). However, one of my friends from that time has gone on to achieve real success as a dancer, appearing in the very show which features at the end of the film Billy Elliot. His talents do not end there however, oh no, he is also a musician/songwriter/artist, one of those people who seems to be able to do all sorts.

So what happens when you combine these talents? What does the melting pot of dance/song and ukelele look like? Well, wonder no more. I give you Face Trumpet.

Helmut and Fuorsken


One Pump of The Fist - The Tim Henman Story

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP