Random

Monday 1 October 2007

Sunshine



I seem to be watching films with sunshine in the title recently. I wanted to see this one in the cinema as everyone seemed to be raving about the visual spectacle. It does indeed have many great visual moments and Danny Boyle clearly had a few tricks he wanted to show off but what is it with these space movies? People go into space and always end up being chased by something or other. This one is even more similar to the terrible Event Horizon. One ship finds another that had gone missing and guess what; it's all gone a bit wrong. Some decent enough performances (although I'd be a bit annoyed if I was Mark Strong, you can barely tell it's him) but a bit of a disappointment I'm afraid.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP